Updates

woodclan will be open to roleplay again! :-)

last updated: 8:53 AM jul. 24th 2012

added/changed: new post! - alina

**Gathering: December 10th**

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sorry guys, I know I have been absent on here, and you all are probably disinterested in WoodClan now. I was just talking to Kennedy today about our blogs and how we have had so many great memories on here. :D WoodClan has been up for almost three years now, and I would feel bad closing it after all the time you all put into it. So, I had a lot of thoughts buzzing through my brain as I edited a few outdated posts on here, and I came to the decision that I would like to reopen WoodClan. I hope to be more active than before. :D Expect a new post soon!!

Edit: I just deleted all of WoodClan's old posts. Hopefully this will freshen it up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before commenting for the first time, you MUST read the Rules Page .
Thank you,
Alina